Friday, July 3, 2009

Dear Grandma,
I hope you can see what's going on down here. I've learned a lot in the past few months about situations and know in my heart that things will be better this way. I think you know that too, and maybe you had a hand in this. Help me be stong, help me be smart, and help me remind myself who I am and what I believe in. I know there were people who were put in my life for a reason, and me in their's. I know that taking that road is part of a better plan and I know that leaving behind people in sitautions that are contradictions to what is right for me is for the better. I don't understand it completely, and definitely feel taken advantage of. But it certainly makes me appreciate a good friend and some sweet, innocent little babies. It hurts, but it's clear to me now. I can be the friend I need to be without regrets.

I just needed to clear my mind....
Thanks (as always) for listening
I love you,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment